Sunday, 22 October 2017

What could have been a catastrophe for 450 students

Around 450 students of two city administration run schools in Delhi, were admitted to AIIMS on Saturday with a complain of irritation in the eye and breathing trouble, caused by the toxic gas leak in a container depot near the schools.

The two schools concerned were Rani Jhansi School and Government Girls Senior Secondary School.

Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia later in the day, said that most of the girls have been discharged however some are still kept under observation while the Chief Minister assured of asking the DM to take strict action against those found guilty of negligence.

The negligence that could have been a catalyst for a catastrophe.

Union Health Minister, J.P Nadda instructed also instructed all the center run hospitals to be ready to help the victims, kept an AIIMS team on standby for any emergency while another team as according to Manish Sisodia has been deployed to prepare a report on the medical effects of such a leak.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *